512-773-0209 cell phone
Receive Email Alerts from Me
Joanna Jennings is a native Austinite, with an in-depth knowledge of the area’s real estate market, including Central and East Austin, Downtown, Westlake, Tarrytown, and the outlying areas of Dripping Springs and Spicewood. Her love of all things real estate can be witnessed first-hand through her 30-year background spanning remodels, design, real estate, lending, and construction. Her extensive knowledge of the many aspects of a real estate transaction plays a vital role in the success she has achieved for her clients. Whether commercial or residential, land or investment, Joanna will be there to answer your toughest questions.
Outside of work Joanna loves visiting all the cool local spots that make Austin such a unique city. You’ll find her browsing the quirky shops on South Congress Avenue (SoCo) or grabbing a bite to eat at local taco bar Guero’s. She also loves the outdoors, especially the nature in her own backyard on the creek, where she is known to treat the animals as well as her children. Several of her favorite restaurants are located close to her home in Central Austin, including Epicerie, Billy’s, The Peached Tortilla, and El Dorado Cafe. Most nights you will find her enjoying time with her two daughters and her pets – cooking up a storm, laughing, and having living room karaoke dance parties.
- Attained Broker designation in 2015, with more than 5 times the minimum experience required
- Realtor® since 2007 / Top Producer 2013-2018
- 25 years in Real Estate Field / 30 years in Construction / 20 years in Lending
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate / Real Estate Consultant
- Texas Monthly “5 Star Professional,” 2015- 2018
- Austin Business Journal Top 50 nominee
- Westlake High School and University of Texas graduate
- Lives in the Shoal Creek area