Joanna Jennings has lived in Austin since 1974, and has in-depth knowledge of the area’s real estate market, including Central Austin, Downtown, Westlake and Tarrytown. Her 25-year background spans real estate, lending, construction, tax, title and appraisal. Her extensive knowledge of the many aspects of a real estate transaction plays a vital role in the success she has achieved for herself and her clients. Whether commercial or residential, land or investment, Joanna will be there to answer your toughest questions.
Outside of work Joanna loves visiting all the cool local spots that make her hometown so unique. You’ll find her browsing the quirky shops on South Congress Avenue (SoCo) or grabbing a bite to eat at local taco bar Guero’s. She also loves the outdoors, especially the trail at Lady Bird Lake. Several of her favorite restaurants are located close to her home in Central Austin, including Epicerie and Julio’s in Hyde Park. Joanna also enjoys spending time with her two daughters, her Weimaraner, interior design work, landscaping, and cooking up a storm for friends and family. She attributes her success to her amazing clients who trust her with one of the most important purchase decisions they will ever make – real estate!
· Attained Broker designation in 2015, with more than 5 times the minimum experience required
· Realtor® since 2007 / Top Producer 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
· 24 years in real estate / 28 years in construction / 20 years in lending
· Commercial real estate / Residential real estate / Real estate consultant
· Texas Monthly “5 Star Professional” 2015, 2016, 2017
· Austin Business Journal Top 50 nominee
· Westlake High School and University of Texas graduate
· Lives in the Shoal Creek area